With Mirro, you can always request some personal time off when needed.
Add a new flexi-time request
To add a new request, you will need to access the Leave and attendance module > My Flexi time section. You will have two options:
- Request a few hours leave;
- Request a few recovered hours or hours in advance;
Based on your request, the balance will be updated accordingly. For example, it may happen to need to have some hours off. To do so, you will need to use the option Request a few hours leave. Define the hours that you will be missing and hit the OK option. Based on the rules defined, you will be able to select how many hours to miss. If the rule is defined with 4 hours, you will be able to request maximum 4 hours of leave.
After clicking on OK, a new form will be open for you, with the option to fill in the details of the day when you need the time off. Mirro makes it easy for you to select a day, by offering you the possibility to select today, tomorrow or another day from the calendar. If you feel the need, you can also leave a comment to let your direct coordinator/manager know the reason why you will take some hours off.
After submitting your request, it will appear in the list having the pending status. At the same time, the balance will be updated accordingly, showing you that you have to recover 4 hours.
To adjust the balance back to 0, you will need to add a second request, of recovered hours. After adding a new request and once it is approved, the balance will be updated accordingly.
A flexi-time request can have the following statuses:
- Open - Pending: A request which has been performed and needs approval from the time-off approver;
- Open - Pending Cancellation: A request which has been added, approved by the time-off approver, canceled by the user, and needs approval from the direct coordinator to be canceled;
- Closed - Approved: A request which has been approved by the time-off approver;
- Closed - Declined: A request which has been declined by the time-off approver;
- Closed - Cancelled: A request which has been canceled by the user;